Thirty minutes from the touristy Old Havana is Siboney, one of the most sumptuous neighborhoods in the city. In this sort of Cuban Beverly Hill vecinity are the luxurious and modern Havana residences.
Be sure to visit the western neighborhoods of the Cuban capital with Josué, his family and friends.
- The experience has a 4.91 acceptance on Airbnb (based on 5) with more than 500 outstanding evaluations.
- Josué, the host, tours in Spanish, English and Italian.
- The price per person is $ 30 CUC (must book for at least 3 guests). The price for the car is separate: $ 65 CUC (the total for a 3- hour tour for 3 people is $ 155 CUC.
The tour includes the famous Fifth Avenue, a main road that leads to the equally exclusive Miramar neighborhood, the center of different embassies.
Some of the stops:
- A café-bar decorated with the most incredible antiques. You will enjoy typical Cuban drinks.
- Fusterlandia, the studio and workshop of visual artist José F. Fuster, an extraordinary site inspired by the style of the Spanish master Antonio Gaudí.
The 3 hours of the tour will not be enough. You will not believe how fast will the time go in company of Josué and his team. You will learn incredible local stories about the life of Cubans and their customs while driving an convertible around a city that is probably the largest living museum of classic American cars.
Long live the 50s! Feel the glamor while you discover Cuba!
Contact us to discover how to best enjoy tourist activities promoted directly by locals.
Please help us promote the best of the best in Cuba's private hospitality sector.
Share and invite your friends!
We recommend based on a curated list of the best privately managed tours, properties, restaurants and bars according to their outstanding customer experience achievements reflected on reviews on social media and also on platforms like Google, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.
Would you like to be updated about the best Havana private stay arrangements and restaurants?
Below you can subscribe!