El Vedado is a neighborhood in the heart of Havana City and it is a vintage living monument. There is Oscar’s lovely one bedroom apartment, which invites you to one of the best stays in the area with definitely some incredible views of the town.
Oscar is praised by his guests as a very meticulous host. He enjoys welcoming visitors with traditional Cuban cocktails always using a premium spirit like the world famous Santero Ron 15 Years.
As part of its remarkable 4.99 acceptance rate (in base to 5) “Oscar's Perfect View Apartment/ WIFI” in El Vedado neighborhood stands out for:
- Extremely safe and convenient situated neighborhood (restaurants, bars and convenient stores around the corner and in a few blocks radius).
- WIFI Service, a remarkable bonus in Cuba’s relatively lesser Internet availability.
- Partial ocean views and city overlook to several Havana 1950’s downtown landmarks such as National Hotel and former Havana Hilton Hotel (it changed its name to Hotel Habana Libre after it was nationalized by the communist revolution).
The one bedroom apartment is fully equipped with all modern appliances (25 amenities) and on top of that the host incudes a Cellphone, a definitely deal maker for the vacationers.
Oscar and his team’s insignias consist on a Superhost category awarded by Airbnb and for this listing they accumulate 212 positive reviews (as of July, 2020).
The 1950s atmosphere characterizes this urban area of Havana, with incredible art deco and
historic Spanish eclectic style structures.
- 20 minutes from the airport.
- Transportation arrangements available upon request.
Contact us to find out how you can benefit from a stay directly managed by locals.
Please help us promote the best of the best in Cuba's private hospitality sector.
Share and invite your friends!
We recommend based on a curated list of the best privately managed tours, properties, restaurants and bars according to their outstanding customer experience achievements reflected on reviews on social media and also on platforms like Google, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Expedia and Booking.
Would you like to be updated about the best Havana private stay arrangements and restaurants?
Below you can subscribe!